Friday, June 27, 2014

Welcome

hi its 2:22 at night i have been thinking about dooing a blog for a while i dont know how is it going to be but well this is it i just saw a video of cookie dough ice cream yum wle i am  in summer break i am nt doing much for tis week and just this weak i dident got out of my pjs for 1 hole day but this is the only chance to do this i went to acapulco (Mexico) 2 weeks with my family not grammy and it was amazing try it! well anyway i should probably talk about me well this is me i live in mexico's city  i have 1 younger sister and my 2 parents who dont realy love eachother but well we pretend haha actualy they do, but everybody knows, and it is my dad, he is trully impossible i will telyou nore about him later now i want to talk about everything that i can think of, my sister´s name is caroline and i love her, we are so diffrent form each oter but we love our differences i thought that i ould teach her stuff but i lern much more from her than otherwise or i dont know we havent talked talked about it, anyway my mom is a grate person she loves what she does she is a dental tecnitian and she has her own lab 30 years old, she works a lot so i never actually had that no working mother and i really dont see her much and that's a Bi*#$"! sorry but its true, my dad works in the goverment not much to say about that ohh names alice and horace, i live with my grammy too, well more or less she has her lovely tiny house on the back yard i love her, she is an acauntant 86 years old <3 and  she is the person i want to be like, she is my hero, "shhh!" she doesn't know about it! i dont know i dont feel like talking about her right now  oh i was forgetting today i had my pamper evening and i went to caro's bathroom and made myself a gratel bath with candles and music and when i got out my house was flooded or was beginning to flood omg i caled caroline and she helped me i was so woried about the hardwood floors but nothing much got out of the bathroom and we handled it my house is big but 56 years old, yea big trouble
good night or morning 2:57 ( i
was thinking  a long time of what to write , i dont tipe that slow)
love diana






No comments:

Post a Comment