Monday, June 30, 2014

hello again

hi so today after writing about yesterday i looked at my room and it was a mess it had been a mes for kind of a long time but i just have been so lazy this couple of weeks and i hate mess i think of mself like a organized person but sometimes i just change my mind so i was watching alejandra.tv in youtube and she is a profeshional organizer and she has grate videos so i watched that like about an hour then i fixed my room and that costed me like 2 hours, yeah it was that messy so then i want to get a job like i was sayin the other day and i printed out some job application sheets so i filled them out and im thinking where do i want to work at so teah im not so sure because i have 2 months of vacations and i need to earn big money to get school supplies and for my accsesorie making etc. we need money for everything dont we?

today my mom and dad came to eat at home, they never do its only pretty much always just my gramma, caroline and me but we never talk about it, they not showing because of their jobs so it was cool, it was my day to wash the dishes it were so meny but still it was my day; im sorry my hands are frozen, i cant move them or type as fast as im used to because of the cold in here im in sweatpants and in my sweatshirt its freezing, yes its wierd being summer, here in mexico it is a wierd climat if you dont live on a hot/warm weather, im in mexico's city its not warm not too cold, google it if you want to know where i am :} [turtle face]
love diana <3
ps: anything you want to ask me about Mexico or anything else please comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment