Friday, June 27, 2014

Second Day

hi me again no one is probably reading me but i dont care i just want to tipe so to whom it may matter: today i pretty  much did nothing at all but watch movies (i have a movie madness) so yeah i watched the wedding date (i love it, i have a imbd list of fav movies "link below")and leap year its grate; anyway i was thinking about making and selling accesories like with material from michael´s or from a craft store im broke so if i decided to do it i woud have to take a loan from my mom and i dont want to but i'll think of a better idea for money, another part of the day i was thinking about making a party playlist cd  for my car in case  the radio  is having a "no cool song day" but it will have to be a big memory, so please share your playlists with me, and i got a long time ago an set of types of coffee magnets pretty much directed to be in the fridge but i use them in my room to hold memories, but i was thinking of doing the number of coffees magnets, number of days and try them its no big deal it's not like starbucks coffees but why not, right?
well i have been saying my ideas but havent said anything about me, the real stuff
im studing interior architecture that is interior design but with more knowledge of lighting and building its like they give me a cube and i can devide it and decorated and im in my 2 year i love it it´s realy hard but y love it and i dont know exactly how school works in the usa or other countries do but here(Mexico) its 6 years of elementary, 3 years of middle and other 3 of highschool and then almost every major is 4 years, apart from medicine and evrything else of that sort plus master's 2 to 3 years etc.
so the thing is its from highschool directly to university and for me i went to the same school 13 years and i changed to a different program school so i had to repeat 2 year of highschool and when i went to university i picked marketing , i studied 1 year and told myparents it wasent for me, they alredy knew but the reason that i decided to study that was because of my dad, and even when i told him i dident want that life he tried to change y mind, ofcorse i didnt listen to him and now im happy studing what i trully love and nothing else but the hope of a better life
good night
love diana<3
movie list: http://www.imdb.com/list/ls051549700/
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment