Tuesday, July 15, 2014

i know people i know

im sorry it has been crazy arroud here, i have been going out lots of time to see friends, and doctor appointments and shopping and planning and also watching youtube videos like a crazy person so im sorry again and i have actualy havent done anything about my planner, i have with a couple of friends a facebook book page because we love to read and we can share it so we first thought about making a reading group but non of us have time so its better than nothing, i was reading madame bovary but i just couldent get my self to read even if i read like crazy and i love books this one is realy sad in the start- middle part so i couldnt getmy hands on it for much time and i wanted to read quickly cuz i made a proise as my prupose of new year  or whatever to read 20 books in 1 year thinking that the mexican presentage of the yeary book presentage is 1.5! yeah bad really bad we dont even finish the 2nd one so yean i haveread 8 books and its july so yeah time is not my bff in this deal so this is all that i have done an have to do in my calendar:

and if you want me to do a how to organize your calendar please tell me and i will ilm a video and publish it at youtube and ill paste the link.
love you guys out there and hope you enjoyed reading my silly life.
love diana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment